Safe Mode LENOVO K8 Plus
How to enter Safe mode on LENOVO K8 Plus? How to open Safe mode on smartphone or tablet? How to quit Safe mode on LENOVO device? How to boot Safe mode?
Here you should find the answers to all of those questions. Check out how to get access to Android 8.0 Oreo hidden mode called Safe Mode.
- To enable Safe mode, press and hold Power button.
- Once you see a pop up, tap and hold the Power off option.
- You should now see a message regarding safe mode, tap on yes to Reboot the device in Safe mode.
- When the device boots back up your device will be in Safe mode.
- Well done! You have successfully enabled Safe mode.
- To leave the Safe mode, press and hold Power button till you see the option to Reboot the device.
- Once the device is rebooted it will be back to normal mode.