How to factory reset LENOVO K800? How to wipe all data in LENOVO K800? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO K800? How to restore defaults in LENOVO K800?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO K800. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LENOVO K800 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z2460 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Down and Power keys for a short while.
- When LENOVO logo pops up release the Power button.
- Let go of the Volume Down key if you see Recovery Mode.
- In this menu use Volume keys to choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and press the Power button once.
- After that select "yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Lenovo A218t Hard Reset - video