How to factory reset LENOVO K80M? How to wipe all data in LENOVO K80M? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO K80M? How to restore defaults in LENOVO K80M?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO K80M. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LENOVO K80M will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3560 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a few seconds in order to switch off the device.
- After that, press and hold at the sime time two buttons: Volume Up + Power for a couple of seconds.
- When the Android Logo appears on the screen release all keys.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then use the Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, choose "reboot system now".
- Wait until the process completes.
- That's all! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset Lenovo P780 - video