Hard Reset LENOVO K860I
How to factory reset LENOVO K860I? How to wipe all data in LENOVO K860I? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO K860I? How to restore defaults in LENOVO K860I?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO K860I. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LENOVO K860I will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 4412 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Down + Volume Up + Power keys for a short while.
- Release all keys when LENOVO logo shows up.
- When Android Robot image appears press the Power button once.
- Then select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset". Use Volume Down button to navigate and the Volume Up key to accept it.
- Now use Volume Down key to choose "yes" and press the Volume Up button to confirm that.
- If you see Recovery Mode select "reboot system now" by using Volume Up key.
- Well done!
Lenovo A670T Hard Reset (сброс настроек) - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.