How to factory reset LENOVO K900? How to wipe all data in LENOVO K900? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO K900? How to restore defaults in LENOVO K900?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO K900. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LENOVO K900 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z2580 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- After that, press and hold at the same time two buttons: Volume Up + Power.
- As soon as the new menu appears on the screen release held keys.
- Next, choose the Recovery Mode by using the Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm.
- Then use the Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up key to select.
- To restart the phone, choose "reboot system now".
- Wait until the process completes.
- That's all! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard reset Lenovo K900 - video