How to factory reset LENOVO K910 Vibe Z? How to wipe all data in LENOVO K910 Vibe Z? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO K910 Vibe Z? How to restore defaults in LENOVO K910 Vibe Z?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO K910 Vibe Z. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LENOVO K910 Vibe Z will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8974AA core will run faster.
- At first hold the Power button to switch off the device.
- Afterwards hold down thePower key until the device vibrates.
- Then press and hold together Volume Down + Volume Up button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- In the next step press the Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset Lenovo K910 Vibe Z - factory reset tutorial - video
Hard Reset Lenovo K910 Vibe Z - remove screen lock - video
Hard Reset LENOVO Vibe C2 - Restore Android / Delete Data - video
Lenovo Vibe X S960 HARD RESET - video