How to factory reset LENOVO Lemon K31-T3? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Lemon K31-T3? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Lemon K31-T3? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Lemon K31-T3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Lemon K31-T3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LENOVO Lemon K31-T3 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now hold down Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds.
- Let go of all buttons if you see Recovery Mode on the screen.
- In this menu choose "English".
- Then select "wipe user data".
- After that tap "fuse format data" and confirm the whole operation by tapping "Yes".
- When the Recovery menu appears again on the screen select "Reboot" option.
- Well done!
Hard Reset LENOVO K3 Note - How to wipe data in LENOVO - video
Hard Reset LENOVO K3 Note - Remove Password in Chinese Recvoery - video
How to factory reset LENOVO K3 Note - Hard Reset in TWRP Recovery - video