Hard Reset LENOVO LePhone
How to factory reset LENOVO LePhone? How to wipe all data in LENOVO LePhone? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO LePhone? How to restore defaults in LENOVO LePhone?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO LePhone. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your LENOVO LePhone will be as new and your Qualcomm QSD8250 core will run faster.
- Turn the power off and pull the battery out and reinsert it.
- Hold the Volume Down button.
- Then press and release the Power button.
- Wait a minute,the menu appears that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock.
- Ok,press the Volume Down button to choose Clear Storage.
- Next,press and release the Power button,Wait for the Lenovo LePhone to restart.
- You will see the two options: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO.
- If you choose YES, all data will be deleted from your Lenovo LePhone and including third-party applications.
- The Lenovo LePhone will reboot to its original data.
- This time you can restore your backed up data to your phone.
Hard Reset (LENOVO LePhone)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.