How to factory reset LENOVO Moto E3? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Moto E3? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Moto E3? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Moto E3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Moto E3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LENOVO Moto E3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power key for a short while and release all buttons.
- In the next step choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume buttons and to confirm Power key.
- Press and hold Volume Up for a while as soon as the Android logo appears.
- While still holding the Volume Up rocker, press and release the Power button.
- Hold down the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
How to Hard Reset LENOVO Moto E3 - Format / Restore / Delete Data - video
How to Hard Reset LENOVO Moto E3 - Remove Password - video
LENOVO Moto E3 Hard Reset / Restore / Unlock Screen Method - video