How to factory reset LENOVO Moto G5? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Moto G5? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Moto G5? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Moto G5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Moto G5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LENOVO Moto G5 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the smartphone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power key for a short while and release all buttons.
- Choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume buttons and to confirm Power key.
- When the Android logo pops up hold down the Power key for a while.
- While still holding the Power rocker, press and release the Volume Up button.
- Hold down the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- In order to restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Do not interupt the proccess. Wait until the LENOVO Moto logo pops up.
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto X Style - reset and bypass screen lock - video
Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto X Style XT1572 - how to factory reset - video
How to Hard Reset LENOVO Moto G5 Plus - Screen Lock Removal - video