How to factory reset LENOVO Moto X Force? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Moto X Force? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Moto X Force? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Moto X Force?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Moto X Force. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LENOVO Moto X Force will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8994 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- After that press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power key for a short while and release all buttons.
- In the next step choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up key.
- As soon as you see an Android logo press and hold the Power key.
- Then press and release the Volume Up button to display the menu options.
- Hold down the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto X Force - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1063 Moto G 2014 by using the hardware buttons - video
Hard Rest MOTOROLA Moto X Play - factory reset tutorial - video
How to Reset MOTOROLA Moto X Force - Hard Reset / Restore - video