How to factory reset LENOVO Moto X Play? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Moto X Play? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Moto X Play? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Moto X Play?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Moto X Play. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LENOVO Moto X Play will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8939 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning you should turn off your device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Down + Volume Up button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power key for a short while and after a while release all buttons.
- In this step choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up.
- When you see an Android logo press and hold Volume Up for a while.
- While still holding the Volume Up rocker, press and release the Power button.
- Hold down the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
HARD RESET MOTO X - video
Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1063 Moto G 2014 by using the hardware buttons - video
Hard Rest MOTOROLA Moto X Play - factory reset tutorial - video
How to Hard Reset Moto X 2014 | 2nd Generation | Factory Setting | Original Setting - video