How to factory reset LENOVO P2? How to wipe all data in LENOVO P2? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO P2? How to restore defaults in LENOVO P2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO P2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LENOVO P2 will be as new and your Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power button for a short while in order to switch on the smartphone.
- Press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the new menu on te screen
- Afterwards from the following screen choose "Recovery" by using the Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to confirm.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using and press the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset LENOVO P2 P2a42 - Reset Code / Format / Restore - video
How to Hard Reset LENOVO P2 P2a42 - Restore / Master Reset - video
LENOVO P2 P2a42 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Master Reset - video