How to enter recovery mode in LENOVO P2? How to open recovery mode in LENOVO P2? How to boot recovery mode on LENOVO P2? How to use recovery mode in LENOVO P2? How to exit recovery mode in LENOVO P2?
The hidden mode of Android 6.0 Marshmallow called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 6.0 Marshmallow update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- Turn off the cell phone by holding down the Power button for a short while.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power key for about 5 seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the new menu on te screen
- From the following screen choose "Recovery" by using the Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to confirm.
- Now you should be in the expected mode.
- You can use Volume buttons to scroll, and select options with Power button.
How to Enter Recovery Mode LENOVO P2 P2a42 - Quit Recovery - video