How to factory reset LENOVO P70-A? How to wipe all data in LENOVO P70-A? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO P70-A? How to restore defaults in LENOVO P70-A?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO P70-A. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO P70-A will be as new and your MediaTek MT6752 core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power rocker.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up + Power button for several seconds
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears.
- From the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using the Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down to confirm.
- In the next step tap English language and select Wipe User Data.
- Afterwards choose the "wipe user data" option.
- Theb tap "fuse format data" and confirm the whole operation by tapping "Yes".
- When the Recovery menu appears again on the screen choose "Reboot" option.
- Success! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
BacBa - Hard Reset Lenovo P70 - video
How to hard reset Lenovo P70-a.Remove/Unlock pin,pattern,password lock. - video