How to factory reset LENOVO P70-t? How to wipe all data in LENOVO P70-t? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO P70-t? How to restore defaults in LENOVO P70-t?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO P70-t. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO P70-t will be as new and your MediaTek MT6732 core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the cell phone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold at the same time two buttons: Volume Up + Power for a couple of seconds.
- When the new menu appears in front of you remove your fingers from the phone.
- Afterwards choose Recovery Mode by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down key to confirm.
- In the next step choose English version of menu.
- Afterwards choose the "wipe user data" option.
- Theb tap "fuse format data" and confirm the whole operation by tapping "Yes".
- When the Recovery menu appears again on the screen choose "Reboot" option.
- That's all! The hard reset has just been performed.
BacBa - Hard Reset Lenovo P70 - video
How to hard reset Lenovo P70-a.Remove/Unlock pin,pattern,password lock. - video