How to factory reset LENOVO P90 Pro? How to wipe all data in LENOVO P90 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO P90 Pro? How to restore defaults in LENOVO P90 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO P90 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO P90 Pro will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3560 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the smartphone hold down the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Let go of held keys when you see the new menu on te screen
- From the following screen choose "Recovery" by using the Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to confirm.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using and press the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
BacBa - Hard Reset Lenovo P70 - video