Hard Reset LENOVO Phab 2 Plus
How to factory reset LENOVO Phab 2 Plus? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Phab 2 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Phab 2 Plus? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Phab 2 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Phab 2 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LENOVO Phab 2 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT8783 core will run faster.
- Turn off the smartphone by holding down the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Then let go of Power key when you see the LENOVO logo on the screen.
- You have to release Volume Up as soon as the Recovery Mode pops up.
- Next, choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using and press the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset LENOVO Phab Plus - LENOVO Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset LENOVO Phab Plus - Remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset LENOVO Phab Plus - Restore Factory Settings in LENOVO - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work