The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LENOVO Phab 2 Pro. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from LENOVO Phab 2 Pro.
As a result your Android 6.0 Marshmallow will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 64000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 4050.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in LENOVO Phab 2 Pro and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to turn the device back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done! You have just performed the factory reset operation.
Hard Reset LENOVO Phab - Erase Everything in LENOVO - video
Hard Reset LENOVO Phab - Restore LENOVO Phab by Secret Code - video
LENOVO Phab HARD RESET - Bypass Pattern by Recovery Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on