How to factory reset LENOVO Phab 2? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Phab 2? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Phab 2? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Phab 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Phab 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LENOVO Phab 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8735 core will run faster.
- Turn off the smartphone by holding down the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Then let go of Power key when you see the LENOVO logo on the screen.
- You have to release Volume Up as soon as the Recovery Mode pops up.
- Next, choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using and press the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset LENOVO Phab - Erase Everything in LENOVO - video
Hard Reset LENOVO Phab - Restore LENOVO Phab by Secret Code - video
LENOVO Phab HARD RESET - Bypass Pattern by Recovery Mode - video