How to factory reset LENOVO Phab Plus? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Phab Plus? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Phab Plus? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Phab Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Phab Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LENOVO Phab Plus will be as new and your Snapdragon 615 core will run faster.
- Turn off the smartphone by holding down the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Then let go of Power key when you see the LENOVO logo on the screen.
- You have to release Volume Up as soon as the Recovery Mode popsu up.
- Next, choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using and press the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset LENOVO Phab Plus - LENOVO Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset LENOVO Phab Plus - Remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset LENOVO Phab Plus - Restore Factory Settings in LENOVO - video