Hard Reset LENOVO Phab
How to factory reset LENOVO Phab? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Phab? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Phab? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Phab?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Phab. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LENOVO Phab will be as new and your Snapdragon 410 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the smartphone hold down the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Let go of Power key when you see the LENOVO logo on the screen.
- Release Volume Up as soon as the Recovery Mode popsu up.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using and press the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset LENOVO Phab - Erase Everything in LENOVO - video
Hard Reset LENOVO Phab - Restore LENOVO Phab by Secret Code - video
LENOVO Phab HARD RESET - Bypass Pattern by Recovery Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work