The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LENOVO Phab. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from LENOVO Phab.
As a result your Android 5.1 Lollipop will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 16000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 4250.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in LENOVO Phab and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- First of all, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done! You have just performed the factory reset operation.
Hard Reset LENOVO Phab - Erase Everything in LENOVO - video
Hard Reset LENOVO Phab - Restore LENOVO Phab by Secret Code - video
LENOVO Phab HARD RESET - Bypass Pattern by Recovery Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on