Recovery Mode LENOVO Phab
How to enter recovery mode in LENOVO Phab? How to open recovery mode in LENOVO Phab? How to boot recovery mode on LENOVO Phab? How to use recovery mode in LENOVO Phab? How to exit recovery mode in LENOVO Phab?
The hidden mode of Android 5.1 Lollipop called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 5.1 Lollipop update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- Begin by switch off the cell phone by holding down the Power button for a short while.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power key for about 5 seconds.
- You can release the Power key when you see the LENOVO logo on the screen.
- Let go of Voulme Up as soon as the Recovery Mode shows up in front of you.
- Now you should be in the expected mode.
- You can use Volume buttons to scroll, and select options with Power button.
How to Enter Recovery Mode LENOVO Phab - Recovery Mode Tutorial - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work