How to factory reset LENOVO S560? How to wipe all data in LENOVO S560? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO S560? How to restore defaults in LENOVO S560?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO S560. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LENOVO S560 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6577 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a few seconds in order to switch off the device.
- After that, press and hold at the sime time two buttons: Volume Up + Power.
- Now plug in the charger and as the battery charging symbol appears press the Power key.
- When the Recovery Menu appears in front of you remove your fingers from the phone.
- Then use the Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, choose "reboot system now".
- Wait until the process completes.
- That's all! The hard reset has just been performed.
Unlock Lenovo S560 by Hard Reset - video