Hard Reset LENOVO S60
How to factory reset LENOVO S60? How to wipe all data in LENOVO S60? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO S60? How to restore defaults in LENOVO S60?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO S60. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO S60 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- After that, press and hold at the same time two buttons: Volume Up + Volume Down for a couple of seconds.
- While holding these buttons hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Release Power button as soon as the Lenovo logo appears on the screen.
- You should keep holding the Volume buttons until the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- In the next step choose English version of menu.
- Afterwards choose the "wipe user data" option.
- Theb tap "fuse format data" and confirm the whole operation by tapping "Yes".
- When the Recovery menu appears again on the screen choose "Reboot" option.
- That's all! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard reset Lenovo S60 Сброс Lenovo S60, сброс до заводских. Хард ресет андроид - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.