How to factory reset LENOVO S650? How to wipe all data in LENOVO S650? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO S650? How to restore defaults in LENOVO S650?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO S650. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LENOVO S650 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the cell phone by holding the Power button.
- Hold down the Volume Up + Volume Down+ Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see a Lenovo Logo.
- The Recovery Mode menu should appear on your screen.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
#1. (Lenovo S650) Сброс настроек Android - video