How to factory reset LENOVO S658T? How to wipe all data in LENOVO S658T? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO S658T? How to restore defaults in LENOVO S658T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO S658T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LENOVO S658T will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You have to let go of all keys as soon as the Lenovo logo appears on the screen.
- Lenovo Recovery menu pops up, select your preferred language by tap it.
- Normal Recovery menu open.
- Then select by using the finger option "wipe user data".
- Once more choose "wipe data/cache" from the menu by tap it a finger.
- Select "yes" option to start the process, after operation end back to the main menu and select "reboot" option to restart the phone to normal mode.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a factory reset operation.
Lenovo S658T Hard Reset - video