Hard Reset LENOVO S686
How to factory reset LENOVO S686? How to wipe all data in LENOVO S686? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO S686? How to restore defaults in LENOVO S686?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO S686. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LENOVO S686 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8255 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You have to let go of all keys as soon as the Lenovo logo appears on the screen.
- Lenovo Recovery menu pops up, select your preferred language by tap it.
- Normal Recovery menu open.
- Then select by using the finger option "wipe user data".
- Once more choose "wipe data/cache" from the menu by tap it a finger.
- Select "yes" option to start the process, after operation end back to the main menu and select "reboot" option to restart the phone to normal mode.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a factory reset operation.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.