Hard Reset LENOVO S856
How to factory reset LENOVO S856? How to wipe all data in LENOVO S856? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO S856? How to restore defaults in LENOVO S856?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO S856. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO S856 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8926 core will run faster.
- Firstly, remove and reinsert the battery.
- After that, press and hold at the sime time two buttons: Volume Up and Power.
- When the Recovery Menu appears in front of you remove your fingers from the phone.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Wait until the process completes.
- That's all!
Hard Reset (LENOVO S856)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.