Hard Reset LENOVO S880
How to factory reset LENOVO S880? How to wipe all data in LENOVO S880? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO S880? How to restore defaults in LENOVO S880?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO S880. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LENOVO S880 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6575 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- In the next step choose Clear eMMC by using the Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down button to confirm.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (LENOVO S880)
Hard Reset Lenovo S880 Or China Phone - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.