Hard Reset LENOVO S90-A Sisley
How to factory reset LENOVO S90-A Sisley? How to wipe all data in LENOVO S90-A Sisley? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO S90-A Sisley? How to restore defaults in LENOVO S90-A Sisley?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO S90-A Sisley. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO S90-A Sisley will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Startup the mobile phone Power button.
- Then hold and press Volume Down + Power button until you see Android logo on your screen.
- Release Power button but hold Volume Down button until you don't see Factory menu.
- Select Factory reset option by Volume Down button and confirm it by on-screen button "Enter" by a tap on it.
- Next tap "Start" button on the screen to start the process.
- The phone will reboot after process end with success.
- That's all. Good job.
Hard Reset Lenovo Sisley S90 Lenovo S90 a - video
Lenovo S90-A Hard Reset - video
Lenovo S90-A Hard reset by Shortcut Key 100% Easy - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work