Hard Reset LENOVO S90 Sisley
How to factory reset LENOVO S90 Sisley? How to wipe all data in LENOVO S90 Sisley? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO S90 Sisley? How to restore defaults in LENOVO S90 Sisley?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO S90 Sisley. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LENOVO S90 Sisley will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the smartphone by holding down the Power button for a short while.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the new menu on the screen
- Afterwards, from the following screen choose "Recovery" by using the Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to confirm.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using and press the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with the Power button.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset Lenovo Sisley S90 Lenovo S90 a - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.