Soft Reset LENOVO S920
If your LENOVO S920 is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. As a result your LENOVO S920 should reboot and start running again.
- Start by removing battery from the back.
- Wait couple seconds and replace it.
- Now press the Power button to start the device.
- Wait for cell phone to boot up.
- Done, if u followed all steps correctly device should be good to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work