Hard Reset LENOVO S960 Vibe X
How to factory reset LENOVO S960 Vibe X? How to wipe all data in LENOVO S960 Vibe X? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO S960 Vibe X? How to restore defaults in LENOVO S960 Vibe X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO S960 Vibe X. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LENOVO S960 Vibe X will be as new and your Mediatek MT6589T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, turn off the cell phone by holding the Power button.
- In the next step hold down the Power key until the device vibrates.
- Then press and hold together Volume Down + Volume Up button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Afterwards press Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset LENOVO Vibe C2 - Restore Android / Delete Data - video
Lenovo Vibe X S960 HARD RESET - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.