How to factory reset LENOVO Tab 2 A7-20? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Tab 2 A7-20? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Tab 2 A7-20? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Tab 2 A7-20?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Tab 2 A7-20. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LENOVO Tab 2 A7-20 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8127 core will run faster.
- First of all switch off the device by pressing the Power key.
- In the next step hold down Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the LENOVO logo pops up.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Then tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The factory rest has just beenn accomplish on your device.
How to Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 2 A7-30 - Unlock Tablet / Format - video
Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 hard reset - video
LENOVO TAB 2 A8 HARD RESET / Wipe Data / Restore Android - video
Lenovo Tab 2 A8-50 hard reset (100% working solution) - video