How to factory reset LENOVO Tab 4 8 Plus LTE? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Tab 4 8 Plus LTE? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Tab 4 8 Plus LTE? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Tab 4 8 Plus LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Tab 4 8 Plus LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LENOVO Tab 4 8 Plus LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off the device.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Release all keys when Fastboot Mode appears on the screen.
- Now select "Recovery". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset LENOVO Tab 4 - Wipe Data / Restore Defaults |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 4 - Bypass Screen Lock / Format |HardReset.Info - video
Сброс настроек Lenovo Tab 4 TB-X304L (Hard Reset Lenovo Tab 4 TB-X304L) - video