How to factory reset LENOVO Tab 4 8 Plus Wi-Fi? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Tab 4 8 Plus Wi-Fi? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Tab 4 8 Plus Wi-Fi? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Tab 4 8 Plus Wi-Fi?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Tab 4 8 Plus Wi-Fi. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LENOVO Tab 4 8 Plus Wi-Fi will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the tablet by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- If Fastboot Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- After that choose "Recovery" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it..
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
How to Factory Reset LENOVO Tab 4 - Wipe Data / Restore Defaults |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 4 - Bypass Screen Lock / Format |HardReset.Info - video
Сброс настроек Lenovo Tab 4 TB-X304L (Hard Reset Lenovo Tab 4 TB-X304L) - video