How to factory reset LENOVO TAB 4 8? How to wipe all data in LENOVO TAB 4 8? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO TAB 4 8? How to restore defaults in LENOVO TAB 4 8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO TAB 4 8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LENOVO TAB 4 8 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the tablet by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds.
- When Fastboot Mode appears let go of all keys.
- In this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In Recovery Mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
How to Factory Reset LENOVO Tab 4 - Wipe Data / Restore Defaults |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 4 - Bypass Screen Lock / Format |HardReset.Info - video
Сброс настроек Lenovo Tab 4 TB-X304L (Hard Reset Lenovo Tab 4 TB-X304L) - video