Hard Reset LENOVO Tab S8-50F
How to factory reset LENOVO Tab S8-50F? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Tab S8-50F? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Tab S8-50F? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Tab S8-50F?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Tab S8-50F. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO Tab S8-50F will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3745 core will run faster.
- First of all switch off the tablet by pressing the Power key.
- Then hold down Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Good job!
Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 2 A7-10 - Bypass Password by Factory Mode - video
Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 2 A7-10 - reset Password and Pattern - video
Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 2 A7-10 - wipe device by Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work