How to factory reset LENOVO Tab3 10" Business? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Tab3 10" Business? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Tab3 10" Business? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Tab3 10" Business?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Tab3 10" Business. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.1 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LENOVO Tab3 10" Business will be as new and your MediaTek MT8161 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds .
- Then hold down Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You have to release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Good job! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset LENOVO Tab3 7 Essential - Reset Code / Format - video
How to Reset LENOVO Tab3 7 Essential - Hard Reset / Restore Tab3 - video
LENOVO Tab3 7 Essential HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Restore - video