How to factory reset LENOVO TAB4 7 ESSENTIAL? How to wipe all data in LENOVO TAB4 7 ESSENTIAL? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO TAB4 7 ESSENTIAL? How to restore defaults in LENOVO TAB4 7 ESSENTIAL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO TAB4 7 ESSENTIAL. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LENOVO TAB4 7 ESSENTIAL will be as new and your MediaTek MT8167D core will run faster.
- To start Power off the device by holding the Power button.
- Once you see a window open tap on Power off option.
- When the device turns off, hold Power button and Volume up together till you see Lenovo logo.
- You are now in Recovery mode. Using Volume buttons to navigate, select Wipe data/factory reset and confirm it with Power button.
- Confirm Factory data wipe by selecting Yes and once more confirming it with Power button.
- This will take a couple minutes and once its done, you will see android setup screen.
- Well done! You have finished Hard reset.
How to Factory Reset LENOVO Tab 4 - Wipe Data / Restore Defaults |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 4 - Bypass Screen Lock / Format |HardReset.Info - video