Factory Reset LENOVO ThinkPad
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LENOVO ThinkPad. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from LENOVO ThinkPad.
As a result your Android 3.2 Honeycomb will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 64000.0 MB storage and Li-Polymer 3250.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in LENOVO ThinkPad and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Then go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Factory Reset (LENOVO ThinkPad)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.