Hard Reset LENOVO Vibe A 1000m
How to factory reset LENOVO Vibe A 1000m? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Vibe A 1000m? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Vibe A 1000m? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Vibe A 1000m?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Vibe A 1000m. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LENOVO Vibe A 1000m will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the new menu on te screen
- From the following screen choose "Recovery" by using the Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to confirm.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using and press the Power key to confirm.
- In the next step choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset LENOVO Vibe C2 - Restore Android / Delete Data - video
How to Hard Reset LENOVO Vibe A - Factory Reset / Restore / Format - video
LENOVO Vibe A Hard Reset / Format Code / Restore - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work