Hard Reset LENOVO Vibe B
How to factory reset LENOVO Vibe B? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Vibe B? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Vibe B? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Vibe B?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Vibe B. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LENOVO Vibe B will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The smartphone must be switched off, so hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the new menu on te screen
- Afterwards from the following screen choose "Recovery" by using the Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to confirm.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using and press the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset LENOVO Vibe C2 - Restore Android / Delete Data - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.