How to factory reset LENOVO Vibe C2? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Vibe C2? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Vibe C2? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Vibe C2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Vibe C2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LENOVO Vibe C2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The device must be switched off, so hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the new menu on te screen
- Afterwards from the following screen choose "Recovery" by using the Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to confirm.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using and press the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
BacBa - Hard reset Lenovo VIBE P1m - video
Hard Reset LENOVO Vibe C2 - Restore Android / Delete Data - video
Hard Reset Lenovo Vibe k5 Plus To Remove Password - video
How to Restore LENOVO Vibe C2 - Hard Reset / Reset Code / Format - video
How to Unlock LENOVO Vibe C2 - Hard Reset / Format / Restore - video