Hard Reset LENOVO Vibe P1
How to factory reset LENOVO Vibe P1? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Vibe P1? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Vibe P1? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Vibe P1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Vibe P1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LENOVO Vibe P1 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 core will run faster.
- If you want to Hard reset your device, Power off the device by holding the Power button.
- From the new window, select Power off option and wait for the device to Power off.
- Once the device is off, hold the Power button + Volume up together till you see Lenovo logo.
- You are now in Recovery mode, using Volume keys to navigate, select Factory reset and confirm it with Power button.
- Now you should see Factory reset on the top of the screen and start at the bottom, simply press Power button once more and the process will begin.
- When Hard reset is finished, you will be greeted by android setup screen.
Hard Reset (LENOVO Vibe P1)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.