How to factory reset LENOVO Vibe Shot? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Vibe Shot? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Vibe Shot? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Vibe Shot?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Vibe Shot. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LENOVO Vibe Shot will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8939 core will run faster.
- At first hold the Power button to switch off the device.
- Afterwards hold down the Power key until the device vibrates.
- Then press and hold together Volume Down + Volume Up button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- In the next step press the Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset LENOVO Vibe C2 - Restore Android / Delete Data - video
Lenovo Vibe X S960 HARD RESET - video