How to factory reset LENOVO Vibe X2-CU? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Vibe X2-CU? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Vibe X2-CU? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Vibe X2-CU?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Vibe X2-CU. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO Vibe X2-CU will be as new and your MediatTek MT6595M core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Afterwards in the next step hold down the Power key until the device vibrates.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Down + Volume Up button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- In the next step press Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset LENOVO Vibe C2 - Restore Android / Delete Data - video
Lenovo Vibe X S960 HARD RESET - video