Hard Reset LENOVO Vibe X2 Pro
How to factory reset LENOVO Vibe X2 Pro? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Vibe X2 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Vibe X2 Pro? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Vibe X2 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Vibe X2 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO Vibe X2 Pro will be as new and your Snapdragon 615 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switchibg off the cell phone by holding the Power button.
- Afterwards in the next step hold down the Power key until the device vibrates.
- Then press and hold together Volume Down + Volume Up button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- In the next step press Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset LENOVO Vibe C2 - Restore Android / Delete Data
Lenovo Vibe X S960 HARD RESET
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.